Thank you so much for the work you did to organize our cycling trip along the Aquitaine coast. We loved it.
Here’s a few comments:
- I really appreciated your organizational efforts and ongoing communication, in advance as we were planning the trip and throughout.
- It was very nice to arrive at our hotel in Arcachon and have the map book and trip materials waiting for us there. These were excellent, and we used these materials as well as the app throughout the trip. It was also helpful to have received the app and related information prior to leaving home, so we could get familiar with it.
- The bikes were great- a bit heavier than I expected but I think that is just the style. They were well-maintained, reliable and comfortable. Very well equipped with the paniers, locks, front pouch and repair kit (which we didn’t need).
- All the accommodations were clean, comfortable, good value, and generally well-situated. Breakfasts were excellent. We felt very well-treated by staff at all of the locations, without exception. Delivery of our luggage was timely- it beat us to the hotel at each stop except Biarritz (where it arrived within an hour of us).
- The route was super- La Velodyssee is a lovely bikeway, well-maintained and easy to navigate. What a great resource for your country.
- We loved all the little beach towns that we stopped at en route. It was wonderful to be at the ocean after a few hours of cycling. We swam every day, and at one stop my daughter took a surf lesson, which was a lot of fun for her.
Again, I really appreciated your communication and responsiveness throughout. As you can see, we had an excellent trip, and I would highly recommend your organization, and hope to be able to cycle with you again.
Fiona McGuiness – June 2022