We enjoyed our walking tour very much, and I will take time right away now to provide comments so I don’t take this on too long and not give you any feedback.
• We were pleased overall with the landscape and the things we saw. It was exciting to be there during the harvest.
• We appreciated the extra advice and assistance you provided in finding a place to leave our car, etc.
• Accommodation was good, generally good locations, and good breakfasts.
• We enjoyed meeting Catherine and she was very helpful.
• Although accommodation was good a partial exception was Nuits-Saint-George. We realize that this was the number 1 pick on TripAdvisor, and the restaurant was very good. We did find however, that the room was too small to be comfortable and the hotel is too far from the town centre.